- Must be 21 years of age or older to make reservation.
- If any group intends to allow, consume, or distribute any alcoholic beverage during said event client must purchase the proper alcohol license through the State of South Carolina.
- Groups of 200 or more persons require special coordination with Riverfront Park’s (RFP) Administrative staff.
- Severe weather will dictate the cancellation of your rental. This shall be determined by the RFP Administrative staff. In the instance of cancellation, the client will be able to reschedule to another available time or receive a full refund.
- Vehicles must be parked in the designated parking areas only.
- RFP reserves the right to mandate security for events deemed necessary. All fees associated will be a billable cost back to the client.
- The facility cannot be rented for ticketed events and or money-making ventures.
- Rental group is responsible for leaving the facility in the condition that it was found. All trash should be placed in the containers available.
- Feeding, harassing, touching or distressing wildlife is prohibited.
- Music and noise must be kept at reasonable levels as not to disturb other Park patrons and other events.
- The use of confetti, balloons, or glitter are prohibited. The use of nails, staples, tacks, tape or any other material that can deface any surface in said rental space is prohibited.
- Electrical outlets are available in this location please contact RFP Administration staff for approval.
Want to rent or reserve a facility at Riverfront Park?
Call 843-308-4746 or email [email protected].