Online Court Payments and Ticket Search
The Public Login Page allows you to do the following:
- Find specific information about your ticket(s)/courtesy summons/warrant(s)
- Review your North Charleston Municipal violation record
- Pay North Charleston Municipal Court fines securely
In order to retrieve your ticket, you will need:
- Traffic: Your ticket number (located on the bottom right corner of the ticket), driver’s license number, and date of birth. Please DO NOT enter dashes (-) or spaces.
- Criminal: Your Courtesy Summons/Ticket/Warrant number, driver’s license number, and date of birth. Please DO NOT enter dashes (-) or spaces.
- Parking: Your ticket number, license plate number, and license plate state as it appears on your ticket. Please DO NOT enter dashes (-) or spaces.
Please note that if you have received a ticket within the past 72 hours, and it does not appear in the system, you may need to check back at a later time for your ticket information.
Payments: ONLINE PAYMENTS SHOULD BE OFFICIALLY POSTED WITHIN 72 HOURS (excluding weekends and state and county holidays/furlough days). Payments can be made online using VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS. No Partial Payments OR Scheduled Time Payments (STP) accepted online.
ALL online payments must be made not less than 48 HOURS before your scheduled court date and time. Payment of your ticket online before your assigned trial date in no way affects your right to have a trial by a judge or a jury. If you are making an online payment for a bench warrant, you must also contact the trial court during normal business hours to advise the Court of the payment.