Park Circle Gallery (PCG) features two and three dimensional works by local and regional artists in a variety of subjects and mediums. Exhibits are rotated on a monthly basis and may feature two or more artists concurrently. In addition to monthly exhibits, the gallery displays prints, note cards, jewelry, and other fine craft items by local artists, which are available for sale.
Park Circle Gallery is located at 4820 Jenkins Avenue in North Charleston, in what was formerly known as the Olde Village Community Building. Situated in the bustling Park Circle neighborhood of North Charleston, the gallery is just around the corner from a number of restaurants, bars/breweries, shops, parks, and other amenities.
The public is welcome to view exhibitions from 10:00am-6:00pm Wednesday-Friday, and Noon-4:00pm Saturday. The gallery is closed Sunday-Tuesday. Admission is free and free street parking is available on Jenkins Avenue in front of the gallery, as well as on the adjacent streets and in parking lots close by. Staff and all visitors must wear a face covering while they are in the gallery.
How to Exhibit Your Work
We will begin accepting applications from professional visual artists (age 18+) to exhibit their original 2-D or 3-D work at Park Circle Gallery for monthly shows from July 2022-June 2023 in early September 2021. Artists may apply individually or with a group. Access the online application here. There is no application fee. Deadline is November 30, 2021. Call the North Charleston Cultural Arts Department at 843-740-5854 for more information, or to be added to the application mailing list.
FY2021/22 Exhibition Schedule
- JULY – Christopher Lane (oil) & Tanya Craig (fused glass)
- AUGUST – Christopher Kyle (charcoal/graphite/colored pencil) & Christine D. Johnson (mixed media)
- SEPTEMBER – Torreah “Cookie” Washington & Eunice Maku Ayiku-Nartey (joint show – fiber)
- OCTOBER – Pastel Society of SC (group show – pastel)
- NOVEMBER – Bradley Carroll (oil) & Lee Garrard (oil)
- DECEMBER – Rebecca Horne (mixed media) & Andrea Lopez Chen (mixed media)
- JANUARY – Renee Flearanges-Valdes (fiber) & Pascale Bilgis (3-D mixed media)
- FEBRUARY – Marie Carladous (photography) & Morgan Serreno East (watercolor & oil)
- MARCH – Camela Guevara (fiber) & Stephanie Shank (photography)
- APRIL – Brenda Gilliam (acrylic) & Regina Albaugh (acrylic)
- MAY – 2022 North Charleston Arts Fest Design Competition Winner, TBD
- JUNE – Upcountry Fiber Artists (group show – fiber)