Park Circle Gallery (PCG) features two and three dimensional works by local and regional artists in a variety of subjects and mediums. Exhibits are rotated on a monthly basis and may feature two or more artists concurrently. In addition to monthly exhibits, the gallery displays prints, note cards, jewelry, and other fine craft items by local artists, which are available for sale.
Park Circle Gallery is located at 4820 Jenkins Avenue in North Charleston, in what was formerly known as the Olde Village Community Building. Situated in the bustling Park Circle neighborhood of North Charleston, the gallery is just around the corner from a number of restaurants, bars/breweries, shops, parks, and other amenities.
The public is welcome to view exhibitions from 10:00am-6:00pm Tuesday-Friday, and Noon-4:00pm Saturday. The gallery is closed on Sunday and Monday. Admission is free and free street parking is available on Jenkins Avenue in front of the gallery, as well as on the adjacent streets and in parking lots close by. In compliance with safety recommendations from the CDC and SCDHEC, gallery capacity is currently limited to 10 people at a time. Staff and all visitors must wear a mask while they are in the gallery and practice social distancing. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry.
How to Exhibit Your Work
We are now accepting applications from professional visual artists (age 18+) to exhibit their original 2-D or 3-D work at Park Circle Gallery for monthly shows from July 2021-June 2022. Artists may apply individually or with a group. Access the online application here. There is no application fee. Deadline is November 30, 2020. Call the North Charleston Cultural Arts Department at 843-740-5854 for more information, or to be added to the application mailing list.
FY2020/21 Exhibition Schedule
- AUGUST – Nicole Robinson (photography) & Sarah Harris (oils)
- SEPTEMBER – Summerville Artist Guild (group show – mixed media)
- OCTOBER – Contemporary Fiber Artists (themed group show – fiber)
- NOVEMBER – Pastel Society of SC (group show – pastel)
- DECEMBER – Dawnita Hall (photography) & Susan Irish (mixed media)
- JANUARY – Scott Wallace (acrylic)
- FEBRUARY – Goose Creek Artists Guild (group show – mixed media)
- MARCH – Stephanie Drawdy (oil)
- APRIL – Art Quilters of the Lowcountry (group show – fiber)
- MAY – 2021 North Charleston Arts Fest Design Competition Winner, Christine Bush Roman
- JUNE – Christopher Murphy (mixed media) & Julia Gallagher (mixed media)