1045 Everglades Ave, North Charleston, SC 29405
Quarters K was built in 1937 for officers and their families at the Charleston Naval Base and overlooks Riverfront Park along with the Cooper River. The design of the living quarters mimic that of homes built near the Panama Canal during the early 20th century. The layout of the interior includes 3 upstairs rooms, 2 bathrooms, and a distinctive “T” shaped area through the center of the venue, which incorporates large windows throughout the entire venue.
After the City of North Charleston acquired the properties in 2013, it immediately began redesigning and creating a venue space for weddings, receptions, business meetings, and retreats.
Rate (Please reach out about 2025 pricing)
$2,500 – Day Event (9AM-10PM)
$1,000 – Damage Deposit (To be returned up to 30 days after event if no damages occur)
$250 – Cleaning Fee
Quarters K venue Includes
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Large bar area
- Restrooms – upstairs and downstairs
- Grounds surrounding Quarters K including the patio
- Max indoor seating is 80. Cocktail roaming max capacity is 125. Indoor/Outdoor max capacity is 150.
- Audio surround sound, inside and outside, with 3.5mm, 1/8″ stereo audio hook up, iPod docking station, and wireless microphone. It is the responsibility of the client to designate qualified personnel to manage the audio program.
- ADA Compliant
Want to schedule a site tour?
For wedding inquires contact Venue Coordinator, Whitney Engel at [email protected]
For all other inquires call 843-308-4746 or email [email protected]