Marking a resounding response from the Charleston area business community, the inaugural North Charleston Business Expo has filled all 175 exhibitor spaces with over 3 weeks remaining until the event. The Expo, to be held on April 23, 2015 at the Charleston Area Convention Center, is a daylong business conference featuring a wide variety of area companies and organizations complemented with an agenda chock-full of high-powered speakers.
The City of North Charleston is proud to present the North Charleston Business Expo, open to the public, with . This must-attend event offers the business community, from small business entrepreneurs to executives, an opportunity to network with local professionals, engage with exhibitors, and discover resources for business growth.
North Charleston Business Expo speakers and topics include:
- North Charleston Mayor Keith Summey – “North Charleston, Open for Business”
- Doug Kelly – The Boeing Company – “How to do Business with Boeing”
- Mike Veeck – Charleston Riverdogs – “Fun in Business”
- Brian Castro – US Small Business Assoc. – “Federal Regulations & Compliance Issues”
- Laura Blackmer – Sharp Electronics – “Innovation in the Office”
- Chuck Bundy – SC Dept of Commerce – “State Programs to Help Grow Small Business”
- Todd Gallati – Trident Health & Lawrence Voyten – Palmetto Primary Care – “Future of Healthcare”
- Scott Cave & Joe Stringer – “Open for Business: How to keep your doors open through the next disaster”
The North Charleston Business Conference and Expo will be followed by a networking happy hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm.
Find more information on the North Charleston Business Conference and Expo at www.northcharlestonexpo.com, follow @NChasBizExpo on Twitter, or LIKE the Expo on Facebook.
We are proud to partner with our local sponsors, including Charleston Imaging Products, ServiceMaster of Charleston, Charleston Regional Business Journal, Adams Outdoor Advertising, Charleston County Economic Development, Coldwell Banker Commercial Atlantic, Trident Health, Comcast Business, Palmetto Primary Care Physicians, and SERVPRO.