A FREE event with food, games, and LOTS of fun!! It’s going to be a great time to get to know your neighbors and the men and women of the North Charleston Police Department!
The time is upon us for the 38th Annual National Night Out on October 8, 2021 from 6pm – 8pm at the Felix Davis Community Center in Park Circle. We welcome everyone to participate in our National “Stomp Out Crime” community walk around Park Circle at 6:15pm, then open the event for everyone to enjoy.
Enjoy grilled hotdogs, refreshments, along with games, a raffle, and much more. In years past we have had over 1,000 people attend National Night Out, and this year promises to be bigger and better.
On display, you can find North Charleston specialized units:
- S.W.A.T. Team Trucks and Equipment
- K-9 Unit Demonstrations
- Harbor Patrol Boats & Equipment
- Traffic Selective Enforcement Unit (Child Safety & DUI Information)
- Bike Team Unit (Child Bike Safety)
- Detective Unit Information
- Victims Advocate Unit
- Costal Crisis Chaplaincy
- School Resource Officers Unit
- Neighborhood Resource Officers Unit
- NCPD Recruitment Division
We are thankful for our law enforcement partners, community groups, and corporate sponsors who assist us in promoting safer neighborhoods throughout the City of North Charleston, and invite your agency, church, community or business to join us in what is sure to be a momentous event.
NATIONAL NIGHT OUT is designed to:
- Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness;
- Generate support for, and participation in, local anticrime programs;
- Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships; and
- Send a message to criminals letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back.