Section 3103 of 2012 Int’l Building Code – Temporary Structures
Application Process for Firework Stand
Please attach the following information below with the application for review
- Building application must be submitted online. Please fill out application completely
- Accurate and scaled plot (site) plan that shows the location of property lines, (existing and proposed ) setbacks and (existing and proposed) building structures on property, parking spaces
- Providing an easement (existing) and an easement permit, if applicable
- Proof of Liability insurance
Required Documents to Obtain Permits
- Building Application ID # and/or address
- Submittal $ 500.00 performance bond
- Signed Contract indicating scope of work, materials and labor
- Photo ID
- Landlord consent
- Letter of Authorization to pull permits if you are not the Contractor on the Contractor’s Card or Owner of property
For inspections contact appropriate inspectors located on Building Department Staff Directory.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am -9:00 am for the same day inspections
- Monday – Thursday 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm for the next day inspections
Types of Inspections
- Final – Building
- Final – Electrical
- Final – Fire
Posting of Permit
Work requiring a permit shall not commence until the permit holder or his agents posts the permit card inside a permit box in a conspicuous place on the premise. The permit shall be protected from weather and located in such position as to permit the Building Official or representative to conveniently make the required entries thereon. No work can be done until a permit is issued. The permit cards shall be maintained in position by permit holder until the certificate of Occupancy or Completion is issued by the Building Official. Inspection(s) will not be done by an inspector if the job site is missing permit drawings and a permit box.
The permit holder must call in his/her own inspections unless an authorization letter has been sent prior to the Building Department from the sub-contractors/ owner giving general contactor the okay to call in their work.
Certificate of Occupancy/ Completion will be issued after:
- All final inspections are completed.
- All Re-inspection fees are paid.
- A list of all sub-contractors is submitted.
- Landscaping inspection completed by Zoning Department.
- Fire Inspections Completed by Fire Department