Elevation Certificate

Where can I get a "flood elevation certificate" to determine the actual elevation of my structure?

For properties located in the City of North Charleston, the Building Department maintains copies of flood elevation certificates for all new construction and substantially improved structures. If your structure was constructed in one of these jurisdictions since 1990, the Building Department may have an elevation certificate on file for your structure. For structures where an elevation certificate is not available on file, a S.C. Registered Land Surveyor will need to survey the elevation of the structure and complete the flood elevation certificate form. The City of North Charleston does not survey structures for the purpose of completing flood elevation certificates.

Christmas Activities in North Charleston

Find out about North Charleston's annual Christmas Festival and Parade and other family friendly events during the holiday season. Children activities, live performances, visits from Santa and much more!


City of North Charleston | Copyright © 2014 | All rights reserved. | Site Map | Connect | Employee Directory

Web Design by BlueKey in Charleston, SC